Friday, January 6, 2012

And So It Continues!

Hello again!

So, there is so much I want to write it's really hard for me to organize my thoughts...so, I'll start by thanking you all, including those of you I don't know, for your comments and support.  This is so fun and and exciting!!!  You are all so awesome and I already feel obligated to you all which is a really good thing!

I guess I'll start with my diet for the day and a confession for yesterday.  Yesterday I had a pretty rough day...I was overly tired, very soar, had a really rough day at work which included a crying session in my car in the middle of the day and just felt very overwhelmed.  I chose not to workout and ended up ordering a pizza and kind of pigging out.  And those sons a' bitches even screwed my pizza up by putting sausage (blagh!!!) on it instead of mushrooms!  So much for feeling "good" about cheating, am I right?! :)  BUT, today was a brand new day...I felt awesome and refreshed and had a renewed positive attitude.  I did really well with my diet today.  Throughout the day I had a sandwich on very thinly sliced multi-grain bread with no mayo, tomatoes, cucumbers, a little bit of ham and avocado spread, onions, lettuce and alfalfa sprouts.  I also had a banana, a honey crisp apple, a baggie of baby carrots, an organic strawberry lowfat yogurt smoothie, an orange juice not from concentrate enriched with calcium and a Luna bar.  I also drank approximately 102 ounces of water and for dinner veggie burgers with tomatoes, onions and fresh avocado on whole wheat buns (plural because I have a husband ;) ). 

When I got home from work today, I took care of the dogs and went straight over to the rec center to workout.  Since I missed my workout yesterday I did cardio today and a tiny lower body workout.  I did 12 minutes on the elyptical, increasing resistance and speed with each minute...so I really made those minutes count.  I then did 5 minutes on the treadmill.  I burned approximately 240 calories and "went" just under 2 miles!  After my cardio workout I tried to do a lower body weight workout and it didn't work out so well, no pun intended. ;) Meh heh heh heh heh!  I currently only have a membership to the rec center across the street and it has very limited resources so it's all free weights pretty much for anything lower body.  I screwed my knees up a few years ago and they're too weak as of now for the lifts I was trying to do...at least with free weights anyway.  So, I'm going to get a "real" gym membership soon, hopefully next week, so that I can do complete workouts.  I really hated not being able to do my intended workout but it is what it is for now.  I at least did 3 sets of 30 angled calf raises with 50 pounds in hand.  I also did 3 sets of 15 ball situps on the yoga ball.  I came out of it feeling great and pretty damn sweaty too!  So all in all, it was a good day.

I think for a while my blog is gonna be pretty unfocused because there's so much I want to tell you all...so you'll find random bits of information here and there in my posts.  Like, this for instance...Jude and I really want to have a baby, but I absolutely refuse to intentionally get pregnant while I'm so out of shape.  So, that's also a big part of my motivation.  I need get in great shape so I can just shoot those babies right out, ya know? ;)  Oh yeah!  Also, I can't figure out for the life of me how to post pictures on here without them being huge...kinda' makes me feel like an idiot.  Any tips would be much appreciated.  Haha, anyhooskis, again, I love you all and thank you for your time and support.  You all are truly making this so much easier for me.  I'll talk to you all tomorrow and tell you all about my free day!  YAY! ;)  Oh, and also, I wanted to ask all of you to be actual followers of my blog if you are, well, following it.  It really helps me to see who's watching. ;)  Goodnight my pets.  Hahahahahahahaha!!!  Mwah!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Jacq! Sounds lika great day! Check out loseit.com, you can track your eats and workouts and buddy up for extra/extra support. Oh yeah, just shoot those babies out...one at a time please! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Sean B. and I approve your message! Keep it keep it keep it keep it UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, girlie!!! I looove the picture at the top of your blog--it makes me miss you and all your hilarity. Kudos to you for making healthy choices and for giving me some much-needed motivation to do the same. You totally rock! And you totally need to fill your house with babies because they will also totally rock! :)

    ReplyDelete